Thursday, July 7, 2011

Catching Up in Xiaoshan- June 27th-29


Day 30 – June 27th
Thought I had work it was actually a day off. No students for SPA and my nokia vip cancelled. Uuuuh okay. Woo hyper!
Day 31 – June 28th
Got on Facebook and chatted with a good many people :D It was nice getting to hear from them all though I’m sure I’m chatting a bit too much on my own side. ><’ Must slow down and enunciate. 
Cue distracting picture of food I ate

MADE A NEW FRIEND! His name is Will! He’s an English student at a university. I forget where he’s from exactly but he said West of where we were at at that time. That hasn’t changed as we are still in this province. Uh. So he’s from west of Zhejiang Province. :D
Sarah and I went into the city and we took a boat ride, tried to rent bikes (got one and it was insanely awkward for me)

Day 32 – June 29th
Thought we were going to go into the city again today. Woke up and heard the pitter patter pounding of the rain so we had promptly decided fuck this and went back to sleep. Woke up again at noon. Awww yeaaaaa.
Browsed the Internet like a bum then worked on nothing for longer. Zack came over and tried to get out wireless going, which didn’t happen of course. Defeated by our routers once again we moved the broadband back to the kitchen/living room.
Taught two classes then found out I had to go test the Nokia students on Friday? Maybe I have that wrong.
Apparently Sarah’s discussed the 3 t’s you shouldn’t talk about, Tibet, Taiwan, and Tiannamen. Goofball.
Barbeque this weekend in Ling Yin to celebrate the good ol’ fourth of July. Though it’s happening on the 3rd since it’s a Sunday. Should be interesting

No comments:

Post a Comment