Saturday, June 23, 2012

Linville Orchards - Part 2



OMG A DEER HERD!



Derd? a gaggle? What's a couple of deer? A deer family? Anyway...


If you had quarters lying around then I suggest you grab some corn and feed them.



Wow they were cute!


But the baby was even more adorable.


It really didn't move.  Like at all. I couldn't get a photo of it doing anything else. It also didn't want to come eat corn from the awesome humans. Silly Bambi, humans are cool!

They might also be stupid enough to feed wildlife if you pretend to be docile enough.


Look at this emu! Or... well whatever it is it was kinda scary.


Don't you look at me!


I'm beautiful! 



This chicken was strutting his stuff all around the yard.


I think he brought his milkshakes.


And he didn't look like he wanted to share with us.


Ducks are always neat.


But they're terrible at cleaning their house.


EVERYONE GET UNDER THE COVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment