Thursday, October 27, 2011

Beijing Day 2 - The Great Wall

On our next adventure we made our way towards the bus station and managed to join a group of British fellows also headed towards the same section of the Great Wall. 

Yup my stomach still hated me so I took the open air cable car up to the top.




On the upside it had some amazing views.



On another note we decided to visit the section of the Great Wall that had a toboggan ride down!










Some scale reference. These steps were varied in size and sometimes shape. Some were as tall as my knee. 




Sometimes the angles that the stairs shot up were just unreal. I wish I could have gotten it on camera better but it's really difficult for me at least. 



There was a fluffy dog wandering around up top. I'm amazed it manages to live up here.


No comments:

Post a Comment